… Wind Advisory remains in effect from 4 am to 7 PM CDT Friday…
* winds: northwest winds 25 to 35 mph.
* Gusts: gusts up to 50 mph possible.
* Impacts: small unsecured objects such as lawn furniture and
trash cans may be blown away. Driving will be difficult due to
Crosswinds. The strong winds will also likely adversely affect
any fire fighting efforts.
Be careful if you have to travel or if you are working or playing
AM CDT on April 14, 2011
… Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM CDT this evening
for parts of western… central… and southern Oklahoma… and all
of western North Texas…
* wind… southwest to west at 20 to 30 mph with gusts to above
40 mph possible.
* Humidity… 5 to 20 percent.
* Temperature… mid 70s to around 90.
* Impacts… any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Fires may start easily and spread rapidly. Report smoke or fire
to your local Fire Department.