A pair of weather advisories are in effect for Oklahoma City. Here they are.
- Red Flag Fire Warning:
Red flag warning remains in effect until 9 PM CDT this evening
for very windy… warm and dry conditions for western and central
Oklahoma and western North Texas…
* wind… south to southwest 20 to 35 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Humidity… 10 to 20 percent.
* Temperature… 80 to 85 degrees.
* Impacts… any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
Fires may start easily and spread rapidly. Report smoke or fire
to your local Fire Department.
Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening…
A Wind Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening.
* Impacts: motorcycles and high-profile vehicles will be
particularly vulnerable to the strong winds. Lightweight
outdoor objects that are not secured may be tossed around or
moved by the wind.
Be careful if you have to travel or if you are working or playing